Перейти к публикации
Дедовский городской форум
Marty

Education

english vs russian  

75 пользователей проголосовало

У вас нет прав на голосование в этом опросе, или на просмотр результатов опроса. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь для голосования в опросе.

Рекомендованные сообщения

what do you think? is it really that effective to be taught without a word in Russian? I badly need your answers for my work. so welcome

Изменено пользователем Marty

Поделиться сообщением

I think, it depends on the level of knowledge. If somebody knows the grammar well enough, you should speak only English (except when you have exercises with translation). But if somebody has a bad level, it'll be better to speak Russian from time to time. And if you need to get over the language barrier, you should always speak only English.

Поделиться сообщением

but you know that now communicative method of teaching leaves out translation. Students translate neither from English into Russian nor from Russian into English.i believe that's not really good. by the way, to overcome this language barrier students better speak to native speakers or to the speakers of other languages, the psychological point is to speak to those who don't understand Russian

Поделиться сообщением

I think aftor ggot.

Поделиться сообщением

"We don't need no education ..."

Поделиться сообщением

"We don't need no education ..."

1."We don't need education ..."

2."We need no education ..."

Поделиться сообщением

Гость allegro

I chose the 1st because I don`t understand anything when teacher explains grammar rules and other shit in english :)

Поделиться сообщением

1."We don't need education ..."

2."We need no education ..."

We don't need no education

We don't need no thought control

© Pink Floyd

Поделиться сообщением

We don't need no education

We don't need no thought control

© Pink Floyd

Два самоля

Два самоля

Не говоря уже о всей песни.....

(ансамбль "Два самолета")

We who are not AS (поет "Аз") Others (поет "ОТерс") Sepultura

AS (Аз) i die..... Paradise lost

We living together .... Europe

You wrong... Depeshe mode

Изменено пользователем AVM

Поделиться сообщением

We who are not AS (поет "Аз") Others (поет "ОТерс") Sepultura

AS (Аз) i die..... Paradise lost

We're living together .... Europe

You're wrong... Depeshe mode

First, do you know anything about different ways of pronunciation? Second, I have marked out the mistakes.

Поделиться сообщением

ЭвЕри дэй анд эвЕри найт ...(Bob Marley)

You're произносится как "йуа", а они поют "ю рон'", "уи ливин'"

Изменено пользователем AVM

Поделиться сообщением

My dear friends! Please, stop your off!

Lets speak about education, not about texts of songs!

Marty, please, tell us more about the communicative method. I really can not understand: what does it mean learning foreign languages without translation exercises…

And, PLEASE, correct all my mistakes!

Поделиться сообщением

My dear friends! Please, stop your off!

Let speak about education, not about texts of songs!

Marty, please, tell us more about the communicative method. I really can not understand: what does mean studying foreign languages without translate exercises…

And, PLEASE, correct all my mistakes!

without translating exercises…

Поделиться сообщением

Два самоля

Два самоля

Не говоря уже о всей песни.....

AVM, here is an article for you and yet another funny story :6:

Поделиться сообщением

In my previous school our teacher said every lesson...no russian words! And all material she explaind in english. And it was very usefull for us.

( извините за ошибки, два года в деревенской школе и вообще без практики англ.яз дают о себе знать)

Поделиться сообщением

shit. AVM xare write color.

Поделиться сообщением

without translating exercises…

Can you explain your mind?

Поделиться сообщением

Ladies and gentlemen! attention! our topic is Education. messages containing no information on this topic will be viewed as offtopic. get ready for warnings.

So, communicative method includes a great deal of the phrases that are often used and they are to learn by heart. so you practice certain number of set expressions, you talk a lot about everythingusing special models, you master only basic grammar, read and discuss a lot, write simple letters. you needn't understant the logic and the structure of a language, you need only use it. Most Longman, Oxford, Cambridge, Macmillan english course books are based on this method

Поделиться сообщением

So, communicative method includes a great deal of the phrases that are often used and they are to learn by heart. so you practice certain number of set expressions, you talk a lot about everythingusing special models, you master only basic grammar, read and discuss a lot, write simple letters. you needn't understant the logic and the structure of a language, you need only use it. Most Longman, Oxford, Cambridge, Macmillan english course books are based on this method

Why don't we need to understand the logic and the structure of a language? Will we be really able to use it well enough? I think it will be better to join the deep learning grammar rules to this method. As it is seen in our posts we need not correcting only orthographic mistakes. Lest we make Dedowsk-forum-english language, understandable only to us, we shall join one to other. Otherwise, we will have to re-learn.

Поделиться сообщением

Can you explain your mind?

It will take much time (as i have already understood). If you want i'll try to find, but i doubt if it will be soon for i don't remember where it is written.

Поделиться сообщением

Why don't we need to understand the logic and the structure of a language? Will we be really able to use it well enough? I think it will be better to join the deep learning grammar rules to this method. As it is seen in our posts we need not correcting only orthographic mistakes. Lest we make Dedowsk-forum-english language, understandable only to us, we shall join one to other. Otherwise, we will have to re-learn.

sorry, i don't understand you.once again the same idea in simpler words, please.

i don't think that communicative method is the best one, i always compliment it with exercises on translation, i try to find parallels between Russian and English. Every method has its pluses and minuses.

Поделиться сообщением

In my opinion, the best method is learning english in english-speaking countries like GB or US. Anglophone sphere is the only way to learn English perfectly. But our school and university program is enough to speak English intermediately.

I'm not sure in "is". May be "are". I've just forgotten it. Excuse me, and, please, explain me it.

Изменено пользователем Billie Joe

Поделиться сообщением

As for me, I fluently speak English, but I don`t understand the main aim of this topic. If you want to see how much people speak English.... here I`m ))) ( I excuse for my grammar ) :6:

Поделиться сообщением

... but I don`t understand the main aim of this topic. If you want to see how much many people speak English.... here I`m ))) ( I excuse for my grammar ) :6:

Can you read? Do you understand the question which Marty asked? She asked which way is better to learn English.

Поделиться сообщением

sorry, i don't understand you.once again the same idea in simpler words, please.

i don't think that communicative method is the best one, i always compliment it with exercises on translation, i try to find parallels between Russian and English. Every method has its pluses and minuses.

This method is very useful, but we mustn't ignore grammar rules but learn them harder lest we make such english which will be understandable only to the partakers of this forum. It's based on this phrase "you needn't understant the logic and the structure of a the language, you need only use it." We still make rude mistakes and it will be better if we'll examine our knowings thoroughly lest we make people luagh in future :laugh:

I say, let this method be, it is good, but not without learning grammar as very needed thing, not as unimportant one. We must know grammar better than english one lest we miss any rule. We need to study. Not American.

Поделиться сообщением

• Создать...