I lost myself among the woods

So far that nobody will find

I rode across the narrow sea

I slept in Glaube's arms

I laughed, I meant no harm

I left my world inside of me

© Laura

Oh, English, English...

How many times I tried to do my best in it, but it was no sense.

Now I know very few of it, what makes understanding and speaking harder.

I know too little to speak freely but too much not to understand the words "printed in black" (c. ISC).

Поделиться сообщением

Once i worked in istra market as a seller of furniture. It was as easy as unprofitable. I had many time but little money. I can't leave the job for some reason (i won't write of it now) and i decided to spend some money to make the pace to difficultness. Some said “What for?” some laughed at me, saying “Mad dog runs far” for they couldn’t understand what made me do such difficult things and waste my time, for working in the market included no contacts with foreigners. So I began, and they laughed. It was funny for them and difficult for me.

Time flew and I lost hope to earn enough money to feed even my-self. I left the market to find another work. It is not easy to find good job when you have no education. But by the will of God I got one. Forge. They seated me at the computer and said “do your work fast and good”. What could I do if I did not learn English before? I don’t know. There were only English version programs, much works and short time.

Just simple example of use. The goal will be found.

heh, interesting, I understand you but why you have opened this us?

Поделиться сообщением

I wrote this story to explain that goal of studying english can appear after you have studied enough to use it.

For so it was asked: first, you need to decide what your goal for learning english is. " to improve english" is too general. what do you want to get from it or with its help?

And so i answered....

Are you understanding now?

Поделиться сообщением

Oh, English, English...

How many times I tried to do my best in it, but it was no sense.

Now I know very few of it, what makes understanding and speaking harder.

I know too little to speak freely but too much not to understand the words "printed in black" (c. ISC).

HERE

Поделиться сообщением

i asked this question because the material you try to master depends on your objective,sure you know about different programmes and teaching methods, that's why you have to make a choice either you start learning business english or you need just speaking course or something else

Поделиться сообщением

Nowing classic litrature english you can afterwards freely assimilaite any state of english that exists or does not. Classic litrature english consists all grammar rules without adaptation for any closed sistem, but closed sistems take thier biginning from it.

Let everybody speaks about everything, each according to his own ability, but if there will be themes for some specialization the problem of choice will be resolved by itself.

Поделиться сообщением

okay, but please mind the words you use.

by the way, how do you suppose to load the heads of the forum-readers with the knowledge of literary english while we use colloquial variant?

Поделиться сообщением

okay, but please mind the words you use.

by the way, how do you suppose to load the heads of the forum-readers with the knowledge of literary english while we use colloquial variant?

I think that custom speech shall not be despised also, but, as i understand, we 're rather going to make Dedowsk-forum-english variant than will speak literary... :laugh:

Поделиться сообщением

it's not me who started speaking about classical literature :rolleyes:

Поделиться сообщением

Гость allegro

English is a very very important language and I need to know english to enter a really good university but I`m so lazy that I can`t make myself even read all your posts, my dear friends!!! :77:

Изменено пользователем Marty

Поделиться сообщением

Гость Solomir
English is a very very important language and I need to know english to enter a really good university but I`m so lazy that I can`t make myself even read all your posts, my dear friends!!! :77:

English is good, but is a very difficult language. And if you want to learn it, you have to work hard!

Поделиться сообщением

English is good, but is very difficult language. And if you want to learn him, you have to work hard!

And I think that the English language is easier than other languages, because it has less grammar than the Russian language. And one english word has many meanings hence learns easily.

Поделиться сообщением

And I think these English language easier than others languages, because it has a little grammar then Russian language. And one english word has many meanings hence learns easily.

Have you ever learnt the others languages, except English? I think, not, otherwise you haven't said such silly things. What do you mean - "it has a little grammar" ? And the one word, as a rule, has some lexical meanings in any language.

Поделиться сообщением

Have you ever learnt the others languages, except English? I think, not, otherwise you haven't said such silly things. What do you mean - "it has a little grammar" ? And the one word, as a rule, has some lexical meanings in any language.

I am sorry. But I spoke about Russian and English language. (other languages - ithey are Russian, the German language, for example).

Поделиться сообщением

... it are...

It was predictable. :16: I apologize for off-topic. But it's a rough mistake. Sorry.

Поделиться сообщением

Баянчег

Первый урок, английский для начинающих:

"Три ведьмы разглядывают трое часов "Свотч". Какая из ведьм разглядывает какие часы?"

Теперь по английски!

Three witches watch three swatch watches.

Which witch watches which swatch watch?

Второй урок, английский для продвинутых учеников:

"Три ведьмы-трансвеститки разглядывают три кнопочки на часах "Свотч". Какая из ведьм-трансвеститок разглядывает какую кнопочку на часах "Свотч"?"

Теперь по английски !

Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watches which

Swatch watch switch?

Третий и последний урок, английский для абсолютных профессионалов:

"Три швейцарских ведьмы-сучки, желающих изменить свой пол, разглядывают три кнопочки на часах "Свотч". Какая из швейцарских ведьм-сучек, желающих изменить свой пол,разглядывает какую кнопочку на часах "Свотч"?"

Теперь по английски !

Three swiss witch-bitches, which wished to be switched swiss witch-bitches, watch three swiss Swatch watch switches. Which swiss witch-bitch, which wishes to be a switched swiss witch-bitch, wishes to watch which swiss Swatch watch switch?

Изменено пользователем Багахульный_Баец

Поделиться сообщением

мдя... да тут просто сборище of native speakers!

все такие "умелые" и "всезнающие" :)

ГЫЫ!

Поделиться сообщением

Hello PEOPLE! What about some vodka-pivo-party together?

Iz vseh slov ja ponyala tol'ko "pivo" i "vodka" - no etogo vpolne dostatochno dlya obcsheniya ))) :biggrin:

(извините, не удержалась, больше не буду, обещаю)

Изменено пользователем L@RA

Поделиться сообщением

Hello PEOPLE! What about some vodka-pivo-party together?

Create a new team about it. We don't speak about here.)

Поделиться сообщением

fluent tajik?

Поделиться сообщением

fluent tajik?

I didn't understand you.. But...

Поделиться сообщением

Sorry people I was drunk... it was stupid idea about party

English usefull for me...

I am aviation engineer and very often read some regarding with foreign aviation. Some my collegues are british.

However I am speak and write bad. My words storage not so big. And grammar nil.

Изменено пользователем Pavel AGISHEV( SKYWORKER )

Поделиться сообщением

Sorry people I was drunk... it was stupid idea about party

English usefull for me...

I am aviation engineer and very often read some regarding with foreign aviation. Some my collegues are british.

However I am speak and write bad. My words storage not so big. And grammar nil.

Good of You! :happy:

Поделиться сообщением

• Создать...