Перейти к публикации
Дедовский городской форум
AVM

English Language.

Рекомендованные сообщения

The Ideal.

ипать, а отсканить  постранично это мона найти у вас  или на отсканенанное у кого-то? сорри за балканский неуместный тут.

Я через Промт к вам зашел на страничку. я радый что получилось.

Поделиться сообщением

ипать, а отсканить  постранично это мона найти у вас  или на отсканенанное у кого-то? сорри за балканский неуместный тут.

Я через Промт к вам зашел на страничку. я радый что получилось.

There are 1800 pages without appendixes. (1800 стр. без приложений). There's Oxford online in the Internet. (Есть Оксфорд онлайн в интернете). I guess there's no such a phenomenon - this dictionary's in digital form (Уверена, что его нету в эл. виде).

Поделиться сообщением

http://stardict.sourceforge.net/Dictionari...ww.dict.org.php

I've downloaded some dictionaries from there, they can be found at ftp://172.16.114.213/soft/stardict/

This disctionary is here: ftp://172.16.114.213/soft/stardict/oald.tar.bz2. There aren't any illustrations, just text version, and you need Stardict to use them.

Поделиться сообщением

Wow, I can't imagine... Well, I haven't found the program for using it :)

If you use free operating system (such as GNU/Linux), you might be able to find this program in repository and install through package management system, as any other popular program. If you use proprietary operating system, such as Windows, the best way is to switch to free one - not because of this particular program, but because it's very bad to use non-free operating system, which doesn't respect your freedom. See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/ for more information.

Well, if your don't want to switch (for now), you can follow one of the links in my previous post - the one leads to the program's official site (not to the main page, but I've seen link to "download" page there), and another - to the article in English Wikipedia about it. You can find link to the main page of program's site there. And another way to find program is to search its name in Google - the first link also leads to the program's site. :tongue:

Поделиться сообщением

flower of the garbage pit(цветок помойки)... I saw this book in one goob bookstore, it`s real very good publishing, but not for beginners of course.

Поделиться сообщением

oh this dictionary really impressed me, Kevin, where have you found it and how much does it cost?? I m sure it s very useful for example for me because my vocabulary is too poor to have conversations with foreigners which are necessary to learn to speak english fluently)

Изменено пользователем allegr0

Поделиться сообщением

bookstore "торговый дом книги "Москва"" (the trade house of book "Moscow"), metro "Пушкинская"

url - http://www.moscowbooks.ru/

Поделиться сообщением

bookstore "торговый дом книги "Москва"" (the trade house of book "Moscow"), metro "Пушкинская"

url - http://www.moscowbooks.ru/

oh thank you a lot

Поделиться сообщением

The Ideal.

post-1867-1237707660.jpg

post-1867-1237707677.jpg

post-1867-1237707683.jpg

I imagine how much it costs! I have the same home, but not as detailed as yours. :rolleyes:

Поделиться сообщением

The Ideal.

post-1867-1237707660.jpg

post-1867-1237707677.jpg

post-1867-1237707683.jpg

I imagine how much it costs! I have the same home, but not as detailed as yours. :rolleyes:

and could you please evaluate its price? it s interests me)

Поделиться сообщением

Hello!!!

Поделиться сообщением

and could you please evaluate its price? it s interests me)

the exact price can't name, only know that this book is not cheap.

Поделиться сообщением

This dictionary is for advanced learners, it's explanatory dictionary (толковый словарь). I have bought it for 32 eu. In Russia you can find it in any big book shop. It costs approximately 1700-2000 rub.

Поделиться сообщением

This dictionary is for advanced learners, it's explanatory dictionary (толковый словарь). I have bought it for 32 eu. In Russia you can find it in any big book shop. It costs approximately 1700-2000 rub.

thanks for providing important information. I ll think over whether it is necessary for me now)

Поделиться сообщением

YOU WHAT CONFROCTATION???

Поделиться сообщением

YOU WHAT CONFROCTATION???

Yes

Поделиться сообщением

и последние предложение на русском)

Поделиться сообщением

Уважаемые "англичане", пожалуйста, напишите текст песенки "Джингл бэлз". Спасибо.

Поделиться сообщением

Чё-то, как-то ступил походу. Спасибо. Иногда заклинивает.

Поделиться сообщением

• Создать...