Перейти к публикации
Дедовский городской форум
AVM

English Language.

Рекомендованные сообщения

I suddenly recollect one lecture. It was the history of language and we were listening to the recordings of the texts, which were in Old English. It was... their sound was heavenly.

Поделиться сообщением

Well, I am 59%, really. I can't just understand the question about Winnie The Pooh, what's the matter? I mean, what answer is right?

He was without brain, 'cause he had sawdust instead of it. That's why I chose last option: Winnie-the-Pooh isn't missing anything.

Изменено пользователем Billie Joe

Поделиться сообщением

The test is a frank mockery. The purpose of this test is to show you a folly of Russians.

Изменено пользователем Kir

Поделиться сообщением

Well, I am 59%, really. I can't just understand the question about Winnie The Pooh, what's the matter? I mean, what answer is right?

He was without brain, 'cause he had sawdust instead of it. That's why I chose last option: Winnie-the-Pooh isn't missing anything.

By the way, the Russian one has no legs, only feet :)

Well, Kir, please, don't feel hurt, but you're wrong, just because of your level of English.

Поделиться сообщением

You are right.

I am the biggest fool in the world. :3:

By mistakes we learn!

Изменено пользователем Kir

Поделиться сообщением

A panda walks into a café. He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and proceeds to fire it at the other patrons.

'Why?' asks the confused, surviving waiter amidst the carnage, as the panda makes towards the exit. The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife manual and tosses it over his shoulder.

'Well, I'm a panda,' he says, at the door. 'Look it up.'

The waiter turns to the relevant entry in the manual and, sure enough, finds an explanation. 'Panda. Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China. Eats, shoots and leaves.'

Поделиться сообщением

• Создать...